diary of work completed on the 6/01/11

Today with my group i started to edit the footage we collected for our horror movie trailer using the program i-movie, so far we have used transitions between shots and soon will put the shots into the order we wish to use for our final product. We also used the trim tool quite abit to trim the clips down to make them faster and flow even better with the transitions that have been placed, we used the crop tool aswell to put the focus more on the main image in the shot. The shot that has impressed me the most is the shot were becca comes and screams at the screen also i really like the shot were we turn on the light and it flickers.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: